Pandanese Missing Definitions for Character Cards from Level 44 to 60

I just discovered that levels 44 to 60 of Pandanese’s cards (which can be viewed here when logged in: https://www.pandanese.com/levels) are missing definitions for all of the individual character cards. The vocabulary and radicals seem fine but the characters are all missing their meanings - they do have a reading, at least.

I will say that Pandanese has generally rectified these kinds of issues in the past on a smaller scale with individual cards and even whole levels. My main concern is that this is a much larger amount of cards that are missing definitions so this may take a while to fix for anyone that is hoping to actually complete the full Pandanese course. The other issue, of course, is that this type of thing shouldn’t be an issue in the first place since these cards are the main “product” of Pandanese.

Since Pandanese is a paid service, this is a bit disappointing, but I hope that this issue will be dealt with quickly. In the meantime, if you are hoping to press on into these levels, at least there is now the feature to add your own meanings to the cards (along with readings, mnemonics, etc.). So you can learn them, just that you’ll have to manually add definitions for all of these cards yourself.

2 Likes

Hello,

Answering your concern, we would also like to be transparent with you regarding this issue.

We are currently still adding the cards to the lessons, based on the levels of our current users. In addition to adding the cards, we are also putting the effort into creating quality cards by adding examples of word usage, improving the cards based on feedback, and the most recent is introducing the synonyms feature where users are able to add their own customizable mnemonics.

We were supposed to be able to make the lessons ahead of our user’s current levels but unfortunately have left you disappointed. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will be sure to do our best to rectify this issue as soon as possible. We would like to thank you for the support that you have given to Pandanese. They are much needed and without you, we wouldn’t be here where we are today.

Please let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. We will be more than happy to help you out the best we can.

1 Like