Compilation of Pandanese Cards with Issues

It would be nice if you would be able to just answer this with “vehicle” or “vehicles” but maybe keep the other answer, “a measure word for vehicles” as valid, also. This way the meaning is there but you don’t have to type this whole thing out every time you get this card.

Additionally, for anyone coming across lesson 31, I’ve noticed the whole set of cards does not seem to accept the raw pinyin without the tone number.

An example of why you should keep this in mind is this card which only accepts “juan1/juan4/quan1” (typed exactly this way) as an answer.

EDIT: The cards I’ve come across so far for lesson 31 seem to have been fixed. I will update if the rest I have still need to be worked on.

Thank you for your feedback. they are very important to us and are highly appreciated. We are currently working on this issue and is doing our best to get it fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I just want to note that the lesson 31 cards I have come across so far seem to have been worked on and now you can answer them regularly. I haven’t gone through all of the cards yet, but hopefully they are all being fixed. Thanks to Pandanese’s support staff and devs for getting on this pretty quickly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are glad that the problem has been solved and that you can continue to use our service. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please keep supporting us in the future as well :slight_smile:

This card’s audio file seems messed up. It sounds like a cut off version of “chuan1 zhe4” or something instead of “chuan1 zhuo2”.

Thank you for your feedback. We will take note of this and have it fixed as soon as we can :slight_smile: We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

A bit awkward to type. Would be nice if it was just “to take off” with maybe an extra answer or definition including the “of an aircraft” part instead.

Not terrible but a lot of these cards for names are inconsistent already. For example, some cards you can answer just with “Anna” and others are “David (name)”. Allowing just the name for all of these cards, like “Harry” or “Hali” by themselves as answers would be enough.

2021-12-04 18_31_44-Window

These two cards are similar. Maybe allowing the city name as an answer by itself, “Paris” and “Boston” would be good and then you can have a separate answer/definition of “capital of France” or “capital of Massachusetts”.

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. This issue will be taken note of and forwarded to the development team. Please continue giving us your feedback to support our growth in the long run. :slight_smile:

Answer required is: variant of 重複|重复[chong2 fu4]

Answer required is: variant of 記錄|记录[ji4 lu4] (but in Taiwan, not for the verb sense “to record”)

Probably don’t need to say too much about these two cards. The answers for these two are ridiculous and should be fixed. I’ve just been copying and pasting these answers when I see them instead of trying to think about what they mean, for now, as it’s a waste of time to try to answer these when you have a large queue of cards to review.

Hopefully this is fixed quickly but for anyone else that gets these cards, hopefully this helps with being aware of them, at least.

Thank you for your feedback. We will record this issue and forward it to the development team. We appreciate your support and will do our best to improve :slight_smile:

This one is a bit weird and may require someone more knowledgeable than me, but it seems like the definition for this character on Pandanese is the complete opposite to what the actual definition should be. From the dictionaries I have checked, this one seems like it should mean something like, “to bear; to endure”.

Someone else may need to double check on this one though to be sure, but I thought I’d put it out there for now as I was having trouble finding a version of this character’s definition that matches Pandanese’s.

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this issue and have it fixed. Thank you for your feedback and support :slight_smile:

One of the many cards that has a very long definition to type in as the answer. It might be good to take cues from another place such as Ninchanese which often splits up a definition so you don’t have to type the whole thing when it is something relatively long. For example, the answer for this could be “auxiliary” or “(auxiliary) showing sth happened in the past” where you only have to type “auxiliary” but you can still see the whole definition in the card, ideally.

Hello!

We apologize for the inconvenience and will look into the card and fix it. Thank you for your feedback as well. We will consider your feedback for our future development :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support!

This is a major issue. I’ve reached Level 41 and cannot progress as I’ve hit a block of cards that have a reading but no meaning or definition has been entered for these cards. So no matter what you type (and you cannot just leave it blank, as Pandanese does not accept blank answers), you cannot progress. If you exit out of the “Learn a batch of cards” section and come back, it will considered these cards unlearned still, so it makes you try to “learn” them again. So you will be stuck in an endless loop.

Here are some examples of the cards in question, though I fear there might be more, just that I can’t see them since I can’t progress anymore:

Again, these cards allow you to enter in a reading, but no meaning is accepted at all and exiting out of the page makes Pandanese think you didn’t learn the cards so it just keeps giving you these cards to learn when you come back.

Hello. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the mistake and will look into this issue and have it fixed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hey I just wanted to come on here and make this card known to the devs. It does not make any why it will take cheng when that has no bearing on the correct definition. It is pronounced ceng but it only takes the incorrect answer to pass. Can we please see this rectified?

Hello, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the issue and will do our best to fix it as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.